Welcome to our theology page! In 2017 we began a systematic theology project. This project is an effort to study Bible doctrine on a comprehensive, topic-by-topic basis. Just as before, the articles will be posted weekly; however, they will be more academic in nature. As well, the article size will vary depending on the magnitude of the topic. When the article size is too large for a readable post, we will split it into two or three parts. We will still post one subject per week; thus even when we do two parts for a blog post, both parts will be posted in the one week.
Another unique factor will be the pdf resources we supply with each article. You will be supplied the full outline and the article as separate pdfs. The outline will contain more Scripture references than the article, but the article will contain more readability and explanation than the outline. In the future we may launch a podcast that covers the topics explained in the articles.
The index to our articles will be embedded into the main menu according to the category of study. Over the course of this project, we will have 11 areas covered:
- Prolegomena (a fancy word that refers to introductory essays. In this we will discuss how we should study theology).
- Bibliology – The Doctrine of Scripture
- Theology Proper – The Doctrine of God
- Christology – The Doctrine of Christ
- Pneumatology – The Doctrine of the Holy Spirit
- Angelology – The Doctrine of Angels
- Anthropology – The Doctrine of Man
- Hamartiology – The Doctrine of Sin
- Soteriology – The Doctrine of Salvation
- Eschatology – The Doctrine of Last Things
- Ecclesiology – The Doctrine of the Assembly